Latvia | Riga
Robert Bosch SIA | Latvia | Riga | Communication department| Start Date: As soon as possible
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
At a glance
Your contribution to something big
- Responsible for consistent corporate communications in Baltics, according to Bosch values
- Maintain and update intranet and web pages according to Bosch standards;
- Adapt social media accounts strategy to local needs by promoting existing channels and brand awareness;
- Participate in the preparation of press releases, booklets, brochures, newsletters, reports and other special informative materials;
- Support General Manager in organization of presentations and special events
- Provide information about a company to third parties in accordance with company policy and management approval;
- Promote employee loyalty to the company; prepare information for employees about changes in the company;
- Report and provide information to Bosch Group contacts on various issues.
What distinguishes you
- Relevant higher education, preferable previous experience in similar position, experience in using various digital communication tools be as advantage; ·
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills; ·
- Pro-active person with initiative and creative mindset; ·
- Understanding of digital communication channels; ·
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Latvian and Russian is a plus.
Your future job location offers you
- We offer you personal and professional development within international working environment;
- Monthly fixed salary EUR 1300-1500 gross, depending on work experience, education, and other skills + attractive bonus programm;
- Health insurance after probationary period (3 months);
- Compensation for sport activities;
- Possibility to work remotely.
Make it happen
Please submit your CV and application on the 16th of September, at the latest. Please note: this vacancy is for fixed term, until 09.2021